Friday, November 23, 2012

Miscellaneous Pictures

I haven't taken many more pictures since I've been down here, but here are some from the past few weeks.
 
The biggest stingray I have ever seen.  It's body was about 1 1/2 to 2 feet long and its tail was another couple feet.  Sadly, I'm pretty sure it was dead.  The waves were still hitting it but it hadn't moved in hours :(

The sign I found on my way back from Panera with some of the girls from The Shore.  If only Milford was really just right up the street.

Attack of the seagulls part two.  I had popcorn (which I now realize is not the smartest choice to bring to the beach) and these birds flocked around me.  They would walk right up to me, squawking and getting more of their friends to join.  I kept getting up and chasing them away for a good half an hour.
 

VICTORY!! They did NOT get my food this time :)

One of the random bugs I have found on the beach.  Still not sure what it is.

Beautiful day at the beach.  I haven't been to the beach much in the past month, and now it is getting colder and windier.  I wish I had taken advantage of it more when I had the chance.  And after a visit from Colin, I know I'm going to be even more bundled up when I get back to Ohio than I had thought.  I was freezing, goosebumps and everything and he wasn't cold at all. 

One of my friends had just gotten really excited about seeing a plane write something in the sky the day before because she had never seen that, and the very next day we see this being written on our way to Disney!


Drawbridge to Siesta Key, the first and only time I have ever seen it up.  Of course I was already 20 minutes late for yoga by the time it started going up.  I didn't end up going to yoga but was pretty excited I finally got to see it up!  (Although now I'm terrified of it going up while I'm on it.)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment